Today, one of my favorite songs. Perfect for this week.
Press Play, and listen, with a few of my suggestions below.
- Much of this song is instrumental. The pictures above don’t really matter, but the music does.
- As you listen, take a few deep breaths, and picture your concerns, your possessions, your obstacles as if they were leaves, falling down from a tree.
- Here are the lyrics Bono sings:
And the trees are stripped bare
Of all they wear
What do I care?
And kingdoms rise
And kingdoms fall
But you go on and on
- As the song concludes, remind yourself what (who) is most important and eternal in your life, and rededicate yourself to God through prayer.
- Now go and have a glorious October.
Wow. I really needed that today.
Have a great week,